|Source unknown. Contact for credit/removal.|
02. Try out a new recipe. Cakes are perfect on rainy days (and also on all other days) and I'm waiting for the perfect opportunity to try out this White Chocolate Malt Cake.
03. Sell all your unwanted clothes on eBay or bag them up to take to the charity shop. Clearing out my wardrobe always makes me feel organised and refreshed.
04. Watch a heartwarming film. I love Fantastic Mr Fox and Whisper of the Heart.
05. Go for a walk. It will make your house seem even warmer and cosier when you get back.
06. Learn a new language. I'm learning French with the Duolingo app at the moment.
07. Get stuck into that book you've been meaning to read for ages. I'll forever recommend I Capture the Castle for rainy days, but you can also add me on Goodreads to see what else I'm reading.
08. Lose hours on Pinterest.
09. Put the kettle on, curl up somewhere warm and do absolutely nothing all day.
See my other lists here!